This Week.

Probably the busiest so far in my school life.
Monday = badminton training
Tuesday = Stage Challenge <3
So stoked on winning it. It really felt like one of the best nights so far. It was purely amazing and contagious and, exhilarating
Wednesday = work
Thursday = stayed at school for bout 2 extra hours or more on the computers, while realising, I had set someone off by telling them something I thought personally was amusing.
Friday = early day home :) Well, it was delayed, since I had a fun chat with Em & Jayde They're awesome to talk to. Really. Then...work.

All that was inclusive of the english essay assignment, extra bits of homework, photography stuff as well, with hints of randoms.
Overall, it was a good week :D

I just looked at Yana's tumblr. She is freakin amazing. I really love her photography.

She may as well be the photographer for school. :D No offence to the current ones.

So...apparently the formal this year is going to be at addington again. Oh well, it is, afterall, the leavers ball and the last one. I'm bit excited. :D

Just to a couple "Yous"

Hmm, on the otherhand, my friend has been posting random emo statusses on fb. Some, make me cry, just because thats how I feel at times, but really, I have no idea what to say to her. I miss chatting with you, and wish you weren't so busy and bogged down.
I guess it's just one of those times when you feel like you're in a giant box, and just need someone to help pull you out.

Mmm. You, I miss talking to you as well, it's amazing to see how far you've come. Wish you had replied my post, but I guess email may just be the way to go?

And another : You, I haven't talked to you in ages, but it still feels like you're a pretty good friend. :) I don't think I thanked you for last time though. Meant alot to me.

0 comments:



Post a Comment