When someone takes your mates seatin class. At thye back of class, there was the perfect amount of computers . One for me, One for G, One for M, One for T, and a spare for C when she came to class. then, the computer that keeps crashing so noone uses it. We had pretty good convos and all, and it was pretty sweet. Then Mi. decided that she'd take G's computer 'coz the guys were "distracting her from learning" (though it's all literally computer work right now..) and Mi. sits in between Me, and M. So it's almost like she dead-ended me from talking with the rest, and G is too nice not to tell her...==" and now, it's almost quiet lessons for me. Waaah.
Different Case, Similar scenario, Different people ::
In study, J's seat got taken by O. O being the rude kid she is, doesn't give a crap bout anything other than herself.
I wish she could change her attitude. I have an ugly feeling everytime I see her.
First time, I disliked her 'coz her makeup was caked, and er foundation was super bad. Then...her attitude....and...now her in general. Ugh. And so, I have been advised not to go head-on with her, as she is likely to turn it into big melodramatic scene. *sigh*
What do you do?
- Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment