Maaaan, I'm so tired today, woke up at 5.20 am thinking I had to go to school, sat up, and was like ahhh, I really can't be bothered to do my makeup for work. I was running outta mascara, sooo, I got a new one today. Why, does the things I want to buy (in terms of cosmetics) all cost $34 e.g. my mac eyeliner, l'oreal mascara, and body shop exfoliater. Putting it all together sounds so expensive! I want the exfoliater soon, but not yet, coz I already ran out ==" and I really need to get my camera. AFTER, I get my camera, then I'll finally buy myself a black eyeliner...I can't believe I don't own one.Well, I do, but its hard so I don't use it..so my default colour is purple, and I ran outta blue eyeliner which is sad T_T. And, I just realised the other day that the first mascara I bought with my own money, was turquoise. Sadly, it is obviously gone.
Oh great, now this sounds like such a materialistic post, when I was meant to write about something else...
WELL, today, I brought Paige+ Cat dress shopping, my gosh it was tiring, and since they are probably the most resistant to trying on clothes with us around...least they did end up trying some. Hah... found a dress I liked as well, not for formal, but it had a zip thing going across it, was $90 but im not gonna get it though its pretty...
I'm wondering how I'm currently gonna survive next week, I'm bit worried coz its the week before the mock exams ( I only have maths but I don't know if I will have time to revise...><") and, my aunty is coming tomoro and leaving next sunday. (exactly a week) and I am going to be working 3 days that shes here ... and its not short shifts... wed = full day out coz I have some thing thing, and sat its brekie +lunch. and the other one...mehhhh. and the other one...mehh...
hmm, I can't find my pencil case, and I don't know where I put it D:
I think I lost it at school. ahh pooopies..
Cat made me realise something...I have yet to think about my jewellery for formal...BAH!
=="
- Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment