Term2

Hmm,
like usual, I suppose things change, people change, crap happens, but the living cycle just goes on.

Oops, I guess I just covered everything...extremly vaguely.


ARGHS! I really need a new pair of earphone to block everything out...

I don't really get it... I have a small(current) pile of homework, but I just can't kick myself to do it until the night before, which is plain stupid. Like, now, I have 3 more(at least) design stationary analysis to do. Research for english...which I don't feel like doing at all, I'm tempted just to take tomorrows lesson to catch up on sleep then get it done all wed, then proof read it all on Thursday.

Hmm, I seem to be extroverted when out and everything, my usual self would be like ... like my usual self ... but I don't know why sometimes I'm just so tired of people. Liiiikeeee take that cake off your freaking face.


Another thing I don't really get is...the feeling of wanting to cry for just no reason, and pretty much any reason...

0 comments:



Post a Comment