18 credits are due between the timespan of, this coming week. That sounds pretty creepy once clumped together, because if you miss one thing, then, goodbye 6-potential-excellence-merit-acheived-credits. This, is probably the first time I'm kinda worrying about this stuff. 60% because, I know I did most of the hands-on work, and left the "easy"(mainly paperwork) things behind, aka the important things that you need. Like, you have the main things, but...aRGHS. For textiles, it is really really unknown what we would get, the teacher hasn't really given us an indication. Gosh...it's so easy there, to think you have so much time and so little to do... and it obviously hits you... I'm having a little trouble with the evaluation bit, so I have to wait till tomorrow to do it, when I see how Lochiel's layout. Gee, speaking of that, I now need to go make a title page.
Oh and for Photography, all I need to do now is select my final 8 shots =D But, I also kinda need to do 3 more writeups and justifications, and groupings for it...
And Design! We have just been given our folio brief, and I forsee myself being stuck in the room, unless I download the program...it takes up just over 1GB of space ==" I'm kinda worrying on how I'm gonna do it....its called "It's good to be (insert your name) " which, I guess, makes it easier?
Hmm, just got back from Yamagen.
It was really amusing. Hahhh.
CAMEL.
I could really need a hot/ice chocolate right nowww...
(I could really use a wish right now..)
Which reminds me...time to choose a poem for seminar.
I dearly hope I did alright in the listening midyear... writting and reading next week...and as far as I know..my writting,is horrible. c'est vraiment affreux!
Oooh, theres a new guy in our french class ( again )
I think his name's Ed, first thing I thought was, omgsh, was he ( insert name here ) ex. Then I realised...oops...he aint dark. HAHA. I amuse myself..
Dig.It.In.
ooooh. caesura!
G-o-s-h.
- Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment