Like dude...In general, it's usually 'black' guys that sing rap and all that, but these two songs are like reeaaaaaal gooood.by GAGE - Pardonnez-moi
me likeey. and Generation msn by C-Sheyn. He gots lotsa bling. xD
The songs were totally different than what I had expected.
Hmm, Man, it was really weird, today I came home from maths exam, and was like, wow, what is there to do now? It's rare to have free time where there isn't really anything to do ( this excludes procrastination time) It was such a weird feeling...
Well, aside from that, went to training? I now must remember the importance of a cool down. ahah. Should've known it but...meh? It was raining quite hard...and I bussed there. I was quite happy coz for the first time, there was actually free seats on the bus and i didn't have to sit next to a random, which is what happened for the past few times I went to training. Benson ended up sitting with me though? So that kinda kept me awake since I was quite tired.
Finally told Sophie today who I was, and she was like ohhh you use to live at the cresent ae? yeehhhp, then the dad was like are you graces sister?? yehhhp again. then a " I vaguely remember you when you were this small!" Points to less than a metre off the ground. Ahahaa...oddly enough, Sophie remembered I had cool barbie games...xD
Woaaah...
- Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment